Call or text (415) 488-6854 or email today for a free 20 min phone consultation
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
TREATMENT ORIENTATIONS that most influence my work include:
The HAKOMI method is a core element of my practice. Hakomi is a body-centered approach combining the Eastern traditions of mindfulness and non-violence with a unique, highly effective Western methodology. With safety and connection between therapist and client, core material can be accessed rapidly, re-evaluated and when helpful, transformed for a fuller experience of life.
THE WORK OF BYRON KATIE is of particular interest to me and very useful for investigating and unraveling stressful thoughts. It is a simple and powerful way form of inquiry to identify and question thoughts that lead to suffering.
My work is also informed by a variety of practices, including daily meditation, as well as yoga, movement, and time in nature. Having completed training in bodywork and energywork, these modalities also influence my psychotherapy practice.
To read testimonials about my work, take a look at my Yelp pages:
MFT license #46162
I have studied at the following schools:
- University of Denver, MA in Counseling Psychology, 2002.
- Stanford University, BA in English Literature, 1999. Humanities Honors Thesis: "Mourning the Mother in Faulkner's As I Lay Dying."
I have received the following certificates:
- Master Certification in Intuition Medicine® (MIM), Academy of Intuition Medicine®, 2007.
- Certified Massage Therapist (CMT), Alive&Well - Institute of Conscious Bodywork, 2005.
Professional affiliations include:
- Supervisor for the Somatics Program at the California Institute for Integral Studies (CIIS), 2013-present.
- Supervisor for the Integral Counseling Program (ICP) at CIIS, 2012-present.
- Co-coordinator for the Nondual Wisdom & Psychology Conference, 2009-present.
- Member of San Francisco chapter of CAMFT
- Member of statewide CAMFT
Ready to take action? Call or text (415) 488-6854 or email today
for a free 20 min consultation
"There is one Link, one Life eternal, which unites everything in the universe, - animate and inanimate, - one wave of Life flowing through everything"
- Paramahansa Yogananda